VibeCam runs on Windows computers. The computer system requirements vary according to the feature you are going to use. Additionally, a higher-quality video requires a higher processing power of your computer system.
Windows System Requirement (Minimum)
- System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred).
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space.
- GPU: Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date.
Virtual Background without Green Screen (Minimum Requirements)
If you are using VibeCam to remove, blur or change webcam background without using the green screen, your computer should meet a higher requirement.
System: Windows 10
- GeForce 500 series or higher.
- or AMD Radeon 7000 or higher (HD 7730 and up).
- or 6th generation Intel Core Processor or higher (discrete GPU is preferable).
- DirectX 12-compatible GPU (feature level 11_0 or higher).
- WDDM 2.0 or higher.
- Shader model 5.1 or higher.
- ARM64-based systems are not supported (Surface Pro X).
Use iPhone as a Webcam (Minimum Requirements for iOS)
It requires you to install VibeCam for iOS if you want to use your iPhone or iPad as a webcam for a PC. And below are the minimum system requirements.
- System: iOS 13 or higher.
- iPhone：iPhone 13/13 Pro(Max), iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12/12 Pro(Max), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE(2nd), iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max), iPhone XS(Max), iPhone XR/X, iPhone 8 Plus/ 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus/7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone 6s.
- iPad: iPad Air 2/3/4/5, iPad mini 4/5/6, iPad 5/6/7/8/9, and all models of iPad Pro.
- iPad: iOS 13 or higher.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.