Most of Fineshare software offers a trial version so that you can try the first few steps to decide whether the software is compatible with your device (computer or mobile device). In addition, all software provides you with detailed tech specifications and guides online. In this way, you can decide whether the software is what you need before purchasing.
We encourage you to test the program and review software tech specifications and guides before purchasing. All these help you avoid buying the wrong software.
If you’re not satisfied with the program that you’ve purchased directly from fineshare.com, you can contact our Support Team to get a refund within 30 days following the purchase. Refund requests will not be granted after the refund period has expired. But we will still try our best to offer you corresponding solutions to solve your problem.
Your refund request will be issued if it meets the below circumstances:
1. Purchased Product Twice
You’ve purchased the same product twice. We will refund the purchase price of one of the products or exchange one product that you want.
2. Not Receive The Registration Code (License Key)
You do not receive the registration code (License key) within 24 hours after purchase and haven’t received a timely response (within 48 hours) from our support team after contacting us.
3. Not Receive Auto-Renew Notification
Our products may offer auto-subscription price plans. If you were unaware of the auto-renew because you didn’t receive the auto-renew notification in your email inbox before the renewal occurred, you can contact us for an auto-renew refund within 7 days after the renewal occurred.
4. Wrong Purchase
If you purchased the wrong software from our website, you can contact us to get a refund. But before that, you should provide evidence that you’ve bought the correct product from our official we
If you encounter technical problems while using the product you purchased from us, our technical support will try their best to help you get it solved. If the problem cannot be solved within 7 days, and you are not willing to wait for Software upgrade or bug fix, you will get a refund.
Restrictions and Limitations
We do not grant refunds in the following cases.
- Refuse to provide your refund reason.
- Repeat purchase product and then request a refund intentionally.
- Purchase from a third-party platform. (You should contact the third-party platform to get a refund.)
- Not read the product description before purchase. Therefore, you request a refund due to your misunderstanding or lack of understanding of the product.
- Refuse to cooperate with our support team to troubleshoot your submitted problem.
- Fail to receive the registration code (License key) within several hours after purchase. Our purchase system will automatically send the registration code to your email once the payment has been received. But, the email may be delayed due to internet or system issues, your email spam settings, email typos, etc. In this case, you can contact our support team for help.
How to Request a Refund from Us
If you wish to cancel your purchase, please submit the request with the following information:
- Product Name
- Order ID/Reference Number/Transaction ID
- Email Address You Used to Purchase
- Refund Reason