FineShare Co., Ltd. (“us”, “we”, “our company” or “our”) operates the website of https://www.fineshare.com and FineCam applications running on computers and mobile phones ( “Service”).
This web page informs you of FineShare privacy policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the https://www.fineshare.com website and the mobile applications provided by FineShare Co., Ltd.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means any data that identifies or that can be used to identify an individual. For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or household.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, we record the first page you visited on our website).
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data stored on your computer or mobile device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User or Consumer): Data Subject is any individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
The Collection and Use of Information
We collect several different types of data and information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service for you.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Communicate records between you and our customer support team. We may contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a computer and mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include data and information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), the type and version of your browser, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a computer and mobile device, this Usage Data may contain data like the brand, the model, the operation system, the IP address, the unique device identifiers, and the diagnostic data of your device.
Tracking & Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our products and Service. This will ensure we provide the service and product features you want.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our software and website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings so that we can sever you with the most relevant content and features.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for safe and security
Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Your Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide you with our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To deal with the payments
- To provide you with related customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, and general information about other content, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already used or purchased unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Your Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Your Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Our company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of us
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Your Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
Right to Know and Delete
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you and the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for business purposes;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for business purposes;
- The business purpose for collecting personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us through email: [email protected].
We do not sell your information
The CCPA requires us to disclose whether we sell your personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You’ve given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want your Personal Data to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your Account Settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to your request.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
While we do not sell your Personal Data, we may share it for a business purpose, i.e., to
support our own operational purposes in providing and improving the Service. We may
employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service
Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related
services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may include links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click
on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.