Do you know that the Irish accent is one of the accents that 58% of people find attractive? If you have wanted to feel the accent that sets your tongue waggling, it is possible through the many tools that have been developed.
Irish accent has multiple dialects, and achieving your desired dialect through the powerful tools explained in this post is possible!
Get 5 Best Irish Accent Text to Speech
Here are the most reliable Irish accent text to speech apps you should use.
1. FineShare FineVoice
FineShare FineVoice is one of the best AI voice changers that supports text to speech conversion and works best for Windows PC. This app is everything you would want because it makes your Irish accent sound better while saving your audio in the library.
FineVoice is compatible with numerous platforms like Zoom, Skype, and Discord. You can use it to have an Irish accent of your favorite stars like Judy Hopps and Morgan Freeman and politicians like Donald Trump or Barrack Obama.
- It’s user-friendly.
- Offers numerous voices of famous figures and politicians.
- Compatible with many apps like Zoom, Discord, and Skype.
- Various sound effects
- Changes accent in real-time.
- High-quality voice recorder
- It only works for Windows PC.
Narakeet is a web-based application that uses AI technology to do an Irish accent to speak fast. The text-to-speech application was developed mainly for educational and instructional purposes, but it has grown into one of the best texts to speech applications.
- It supports over 90 languages.
- It offers numerous Irish voices.
- It integrates with famous services like Microsoft Azure
- You cannot create your voice directly.
- Limits file size of an upload to 1 KB
Related article: Top 8 Japanese Text to Speech Tools: Free and Efficient .
If you want an application that allows you to customize a voice that matches yours, Play.ht is perfect. This application can be used by business personnel, content creators, and podcasters to do text to speech Irish accents efficiently.
Play.ht is loved by many people because it is simple and efficient when you want to sound natural. Moreover, it works with TikTok, WordPress, and Google Docs, among others.
- Easy to use in three steps.
- Offers numerous languages and voices.
- It’s fast.
- It can only be used for reading and not downloading.
Don’t miss: 5 Awesome Chinese Text To Speech You Can Try Today.
Listen2it is an Irish accent generator that enables you to use advanced customization to realize lifelike voices. If you want a natural Irish accent with an excellent pronunciation style, Listen2it is a perfect platform.
- It offers more than 900 voices.
- Can work with more than 145 languages.
- It offers unlimited hosting and streaming.
- Allows you to create a pronunciation library and automate it.
- You can add multiple voices and languages in a single audio.
- You may need a subscription for unlimited hosting and streaming.
If you want to learn Spanish voice generators, you can read: Top 5 Spanish Text to Speech Tools: Easy and Free to Use.
Micmonster is a popular application for presentations, online studies, and even YouTube videos. The app can enable you to do an Irish Accent text to speech and download it in MP3 or WAV format.
A powerful text-to-speech engine powers Micmonster and allows those who subscribe to the pro version to make their voices realistic.
- It supports downloading files in WAV and MP3.
- It offers a free trial.
- You can switch between different speakers within the text.
- It limits input to 300 characters per conversation.
Tips: How to Use FineVoice to Generate Irish Accent Speech?
FineVoice is efficient and easy to use. The following are the simple steps when you want a natural Irish accent.
Step 1: Download FineVoice. Once you install it, tap on it to open.
Step 2: Click on the Text to Speech tabfrom the home page.
Step 3: Choose Standard TTS as AI Engine.
Step 4: Go to the Language list and select Irish alongside the gender and voice name.
Step 5: Tap the Convert Now once you have set all settings.
Step 6: Once the speech is generated, tap on View to open the file. Alternatively, tap on Convert Another to generate another audio.
Step 7: All files generated are stored in the library section from the main interface.
This guide has explained the five best Irish accent text to speech generators. All the tools explained are efficient and easy to use. If you are stuck choosing one, consider the pros and cons to see which best suits your needs. However, if you want an application that is simple to use and can generate your Irish speech without much effort, FineVoice is the perfect choice.
FAQs about the Irish Accent
What is the Irish Accent?
The Irish accent is not a single uniform way of speaking English, but rather a collection of different dialects that vary by region, class, and ethnicity. These dialects are collectively known as Hiberno-English, and they have been influenced by the Irish language, Anglo-Norman French, and British English. Some of the most distinctive Irish accents are found in Dublin, Cork, Belfast, and Donegal.
What are Some Features of the Irish Accent?
- Rhoticity: Irish speakers pronounce all ‘r’ sounds, unlike some British speakers who drop them after vowels¹³.
- T-glottalization: Irish speakers often replace the ‘t’ sound with a glottal stop (a sound made by closing the throat) in words like ‘butter’, ‘water’, or ‘city’.
- Lenition: Irish speakers often soften the sounds of ‘p’, ‘t’, ‘k’, ‘b’, ‘d’, and ‘g’ when they come after a vowel or between two vowels. For example, ‘potato’ may sound like ‘puh-dah-doh’.
- Vowel shifts: Irish speakers often change the quality or length of vowels in certain words or contexts. For example, they may say ‘air’ instead of ‘are’, ‘me’ instead of ‘my’, or ‘tree’ instead of ‘three’¹³.
- Epenthesis: Irish speakers often insert extra sounds in words that have consonant clusters. For example, they may say ‘fillum’ instead of ‘film’, or ‘shtop’ instead of ‘stop’.