Do you want to turn into Darth Vader and scare your teammates in a game? There are now many voice changers that can help you do just that. Read this post, we introduce 4 Darth Vader voice changers to you.
Who is Darth Vader
Have you ever heard of Darth Vader? If you are a fan of Star Wars, then you know this charming villain.
If you have never seen Star Wars, then I give you a hint: “No … I am your Father …“. And look at the following picture, now recall?
His voice terrifies moviegoers across the galaxy, and much of that needs to be attributed to James Earl Jones’ interpretation.
James Earl Jones is 91 years old and has announced that he will no longer be voicing the character of Darth Vader, whose voice will be taken on by a learned AI program.
How to get Darth Vader’s voice?
If you want to have the voice of Darth Vader, do you need to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a Darth Vader voice changer helmet?
Not at all, just like the Darth Vader voice in the movie can be achieved by AI programs. We can also use voice changer software to get Darth Vader’s voice.
Darth Vader Voice Changer for Desktop
Let’s start with the Darth Vader voice changer that supports computers.
Voicemod is an old-school voice changer, and the features in it have been very well developed. It can be used as a real-time Darth Vader voice changer for Discord and other live-streaming platforms.
- You can turn your voice into Darth Vader’s with more than a dozen professional tuning parameters in Voicelab.
- You can go into Voicemod Tuna and search for Darth Vader sound effects uploaded by other users.
- Voicemod only supports Windows.
- There is no preset Darth Vader sound filter in Voicebox.
- Voicelab is only available to Pro users.
#2. Voxal Voice Changer
Voxal Voice Changer by NCH Software is another real-time voice-changing software. It works on game and chat platforms, such as GSGO, Steam games, Skype, and Discord.
- Can work on Windows PC and Mac.
- The sound filter library includes 50 sound filters in six categories: People, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Strange & Silly, Effects, and Locations.
- You can find Darth Vader in Sci-Fi and make real-time adjustments to this sound filter based on 15 tuning parameters.
- The free version includes the features mentioned above.
- The HCN Suite is bundled and installed without prompting when you download the software.
- The software user interface is not very intuitive and there are learning costs associated with using the software.
Darth Vader Voice Changer App for Phone
Can we have Darth Vader’s voice on our phones? Let’s learn about the two voice changer apps below.
#1. Voice Changer Voice Editor App
Voice Changer Voice Editor App has been downloaded more than 5 million times in Google Play.
- Provides 20+ celebrity sound filters.
- You can use this software to record, edit, save and share audio.
- Audio can be set as a ringtone or notification sound.
- Only supports Android devices.
- Unable to change voice in real-time in chat.
#2. Vader Breath
Vader Breath is more like an application for pranking than a voice changer.
It offers three different kinds of Darth Vader breaths. You can wear a Darth Vader costume on Halloween, put on his helmet, and then use your phone to play the deep breathing sound of Darth Vader.
- Has a very simple user interface.
- It is a free app.
- Cannot record within the app.
- Cannot change voice in real-time, can only play the Vader breathing effect already built into the software.
This article introduces you to four Darth Vader voice changers, whether you want to use them on your computer or your mobile phone. Find your favorite Darth Vader voice changer.
Download it now! Halloween is coming, turn into Darth Vader and have a good laugh at the Halloween party.