FineCam runs on Windows and Mac computers. The computer system requirements vary
according to the feature you are going to use. Additionally, a higher-quality video
requires a higher processing power of your computer system. If you are going to purchase
the Pro edition, you are recommended to use the FineCam Free edition first to test
whether FineCam works well on your computer.
Windows System Requirement (Minimum)
- System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or faster processor (i5 or greater preferred).
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space.
- GPU: Graphics card drivers must be up-to-date.
Mac System Requirement (Minimum)
- System: macOS 11 and above.
- CPU: Intel or Apple Silicon.
Virtual Background without Green Screen (Minimum Requirements)
If you are using FineCam to remove, blur or change the webcam background without using
the green screen, your computer should meet a higher requirement.
System: Windows 10, macOS 11, and above.
- GeForce 500 series or higher.
- or AMD Radeon 7000 or higher (HD 7730 and up).
- or 6th generation Intel Core Processor or higher (discrete GPU is preferable).
- DirectX 12-compatible GPU (feature level 11_0 or higher).
- WDDM 2.0 or higher.
- Shader model 5.1 or higher.
- ARM64-based systems are not supported (Surface Pro X).
Use Phone as a Webcam (Minimum Requirements for iOS)
It requires you to install FineCam for iOS or Android if you want to use your iPhone/iPad
or Android devices as a webcam for a PC. And below are the minimum system requirements.
- System: iOS 13 or higher. Android 5.0 and above.
- iPhone：iPhone 13/13 Pro(Max), iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12/12
Pro(Max), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE(2nd), iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max), iPhone XS(Max),
iPhone XR/X, iPhone 8 Plus/ 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus/7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
Plus, and iPhone 6s.
- iPad: iPad Air 2/3/4/5, iPad mini 4/5/6, iPad 5/6/7/8/9, and all
models of iPad Pro.
- iPad: iOS 13 or higher.
- Android phone: Samsung, Google Pixel, etc.