What is Twitch?
Twitch is an American interactive live-streaming platform. In the beginning, it is for video game live streaming. But by now you can not only watch game stream but also find live streaming in IRL, music, esports, and creative.
Perhaps you want to stream and make money on Twitch. And you maybe want to use a funny voice to get more followers and subscribers on Twitch.
Read this post, we will give you the 7 best voice changers for Twitch. They are free or paid. Choose your favorite one to use on Twitch based on your budget.
7 Best Voice Changers for Twitch Streaming and How to Use Guide
What is the best real-time voice changer for Twitch? You got to try FineVoice. Use the real-time voice changer feature to get the funniest voice like Minions and Chipmunk. Scary your viewers by streaming with the voice of Ghostface and Darth Vader. Use it to change your voice in your favorite video games.
Supported operating systems: Windows 11 / 10
Price: A free version and $39.99 per year
- Real-time voice changer with 30+ voice effects and 200+ sound effects.
- There is a voice recorder to record high-quality audio for podcasts, audiobooks, voiceovers, songs, videos, etc.
- You can use the text-to-speech tool to generate voice in 30+ languages.
- Use the speech-to-text tool to convert your audio file to text in 15+ languages.
- Audio Extractor to extract audio from your video files in MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV, and other video formats.
- You can even change your audio files’ voice with 30+ voice effects using the audio file voice-changing feature.
- You can create a Twitch soundboard by uploading sound clips (MP3, AAC, AC3, AMR, MP2, WAV) to the soundboard.
- You can find funny voice effects like Joker, Pennywise, SpongeBob, etc.
- Use a preset Game soundboard for your Twitch streaming.
- You can create unique voices with the Voice Labo feature.
- Doesn’t support macOS computers.
How to use FineVoice Voice Changer on Twitch:
Step 1. Install the FineVoice desktop program on your PC.
Step 3. Click the Real-time Voice Changer on the main interface.
Step 4. Check Hear Myself at the bottom of the interface. And select the voice effect you like.
Step 5. Open your Twitch Studio desktop program (if you have not, please download it from twitch.tv/downloads).
Step 6. Click your avatar, and go to Settings > Audio. Select FineVoice Virtual Microphone as the Primary Microphone.
Voicemod is a real-time voice changer released in 2014. It is compatible with your favorite streaming tools such as Discord, OBS, Streamlabs, and Gamecaster. And you can use it to change your voice when you are playing Fortnite, CSGO, GTA V, and more.
Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Price: A limited free version; Lifetime license 59.00 USD
- Over 80 voice filters and effects.
- The filter library in Voicebox contains misc., devices, human, musical, robotic, characters, environmental, and horror.
- 21 categories of soundboards in Voicemod Soundboard including prankster, EDM, Voicebox backgrounds and music, lo-fi vibes, retro games, anime, cartoon, love sounds, sitcom, wild animals, and Halloween.
- Voicemod offers an official Twitch extension – Voicemod Live.
- Voicemod offers a Clean Voice effect for streaming.
- The Voice Enhancer effect can be used to reduce background noise and enhance your voice.
- Besides official soundboards, you can find more funny soundboards on Voicemod Tuna uploaded by other Voicemod users.
- You have to upgrade to Voicemod PRO to customize a voice.
- You can only use several time-limited voice filters as a free user.
How to use Voicemod Voice Changer on Twitch:
Step 1. Install the Voicemod desktop program on your PC.
Step 2. Set up Voicemod by selecting the microphone you want to use for Twitch streaming as the input device.
Step 3. Toggle on Voice Changer at the bottom of the window.
Step 4. Find a voice filter you like and adjust it to what you want. Toggle on Hear Myself to hear the effect.
Step 5. Open Twitch Studio desktop program (if you have not, please download it from twitch.tv/downloads).
Step 6. Click your avatar, and go to Settings > Audio > Primary Microphone. Make sure you select Voicemod Virtual Audio Device (WDM).
#3. Clownfish Voice Changer
Clownfish Voice Changer is the best voice changer for Twitch streaming working on Windows computers. You can use it to change your voice for Twitch, Discord, and Xbox in real time. Note that the voice changer is installed on the system level so other applications using microphones or other audio captures will be affected.
Supported operating systems: Windows Vista / 11/ 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (64-bit & 32-bit)
- Supports real-time voice change in Steam, Skype, Hangouts, TeamSpeak, and other voice chat applications.
- The preset voice filters include Alien, Atari, Clone, Radio, and Robot.
- There are 4 preset pitches you can use: Male pitch, Silence, Female pitch, Helium pitch, and Baby pitch.
- You can customize a pitch by moving the pitch slider.
- The music player supports various media formats.
- There are 16 sounds in the Sound Player and you can add local sound files.
- It supports you to adjust the microphone settings via sensitivity, bass, and treble.
- Supports TTS in the Voice Assistant.
- Clean and easy-to-use user interface.
- You can mix 4 voice effects into a new one.
- VST plugin support.
- Limited voice filters.
- No new voice effects have been added for a long time.
How to use Clownfish Voice Changer on Twitch:
Step 1. Install Clownfish and double-click to launch it.
Step 2. Find it in the System Tray. Right-click the thumbnail > Setup > Microphone. Choose the microphone you want to use.
Step 3. Click Set Voice changer to open the Voice Changer interface. Select to activate a voice effect. Check Hear microphone option to test if you can hear your modified voice.
Step 4. Open Twitch Studio to start your streaming.
#4. MorphVOX PRO
MorphVOX PRO is the paid full version of MorphVOX real-time voice changer for Twitch, Skype, Discord, Fortnite, and CSGO. You can try its free trial to test if it can fit your needs.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Vista & Mac
- Noise reduction algorithm.
- Soundboard supports hotkey playback.
- Provides background music applied when you are speaking.
- Supports a stereo microphone.
- Intuitive interface and vocal visualization.
- Low CPU usage.
- The modified voice effects depend on the different microphones you use.
How to use MorphVOX PRO on Twitch:
Step 1. Install MorphVOX PRO and launch it.
Step 2. Follow the MorphVOX Setup Wizard’s instructions to set up the application.
Step 3. Run Twitch Studio, and change the audio input device to Screaming Bee Audio.
#5. AV Voice Changer Diamond
AV Voice Changer Diamond is the best version of voice changer software offered by Audio4fun. It has comprehensive tools for audio and making it a home audio workstation.
Supported operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Price: $99.95 with a 14-days free trial
- More than 100 nickvoices (i.e. voice filters) to make you sound like anyone.
- TTS for creating high-quality voiceover.
- A voice comparator enables you to analyze and imitate a voice.
- A built-in audio player to play various audio files and supports hotkeys.
- You can use it as an audio editor.
- You can record audio files without a time limit.
- You can upload unlimited sounds to the studio.
- You can download all add-on packages of nickvoices and effects for free.
How to use AV Voice Changer Diamond on Twitch:
Step 1. Install and open AV Voice Changer Diamond.
Step 2. On the top of the main interface, click Preferences. Check Virtual driver mode on the new window and click OK.
Step 3. Change your voice to whatever you want via Nickvoices, Voice Effects, and other features.
Step 4. Open Twitch Studio and go to Settings to change the audio input device to Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device).
#6. Voxal Voice Changer
Voxal Voice Changer is a real-time voice changer and audio recorder developed by NCH Software. It can work on Windows and Mac. It is compatible with Twitch, Discord, Skype, Steam games, and more.
Supported operating systems: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7/ XP / Vista (64 bit) & macOS 10.5 or above
Voxal free voice changing software for home use only
Voxal Voice Changer Plus – Commercial License $19.99 & Home use License $14.99
- Noise and background noise reduction.
- You can create unlimited voice effects.
- You can apply a voice effect to an audio file.
- You can add background noise to your voice and there are 7 preset background noises.
- Provides a text-to-speech tool and supports exporting speech audio.
- Voxal Voice Changer integrates with other NCH audio tools such as a sound file converter.
- Supports customized hotkeys to playback sounds.
- Low CPU usage and intuitive interface.
- You have to purchase the commercial version for Twitch streaming.
How to use NCH Voxal Voice Changer on Twitch:
Step 1. Purchase and install the commercial version.
Step 2. Select a voice effect you want to use. Click it to activate and then double-click, you can customize it with 15 parameters such as compressor, 3 band equalizer, vibrato, reverb, etc.
Step 3. Open Twitch Studio and speak to it. You can hear the modified voice.
Voicemeeter is a digital mixer but it can also adjust the pitch of your voice, so you can use it as a free Twitch voice changer. For end users, the two versions – Voicemeeter and Voicemeeter Banana – are free to use. You can donate VB-Audio Software when you find it useful.
Supported operating systems: Windows 11/ 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista (64-bit & 32-bit)
- An audio mixer application with virtual audio devices.
- You can use it to mix and manage audio sources from or to any audio devices or applications.
- Use it to manage your audio devices and you won’t be confused.
- It can be used as an audio source for voice chat on Skype, Google Meet, and other platforms.
- You can use it to mix your voice and music and create your radio program or live podcast.
- The interface is confusing.
- You need to learn how to use Voicemeeter.
How to use Voicemeeter on Twitch:
Step 1. Install Voicemeeter and reboot after installation to activate it.
Step 2. Read and follow the user manual (https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/Voicemeeter_UserManual.pdf) to learn how to use Voicemeeter.
Step 3. After finishing setting up Voicemeeter, go to the Twitch app to change the microphone to what you set in Voicemeeter.
If you want to get the best voice changer for Twitch streaming, we believe you already find what you need.
We give you the 7 best Twitch voice changers that can be used in real-time. You can use them to change your voice and apply funny sound effects in your streaming. Have fun with your fans.